Monday, December 8, 2008

bless

oh God of gods, 
you are my strength and my redeemer,
who is there to be afraid of?
of who shall i fear, when Your hand is with me?
though i was tossed around, though i
almost died yesterday, yet there you were, holding me.
Your presence overwhelms me, and the house of the holy
is where i wish to live, all the day long. with You
holding me up, i will not fall. Lord, 
work Your magic with me, now, Lord. I am
stepping out in trust to You, that You will save me.
that You will not forsake one of your own, that
You are righteous and holy. and, God, work.
work now, work soon, work so obviously and so heroically
that we have no choice but to give You all the praise,
for it is You we trust in. never again will I return to the old ways,
the ways of destruction and of the unholy. so,
protect my path, Father. pour out Yourself onto me, so 
that I may know that I do not walk alone, but You are there.

No comments:

Followers